Those who have received Email from Epiroc Mining India Limited after their earlier registration will have to appear for the campus interview on 2/2/18 at Parul Institute of Engineering sharp at 9.30 a.m.
It is applicable to those students who have registered through our blog earlier and might have received email from the company.
Location of Interview: Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology
Time: 9.30 a.m
Full-time / Permanent position.
Job location (During/after the training/probation period):
Batch & Cutoff:
2017 Passed out batch. | 50% & above all through career. (with no backlog)
Strong technical knowledge along with the ability to learn new things , positive attitude and good communication skills
INR 3.25 LPA.
Male Candidates (Preferred)
Bond or security details or service agreement:
The selected candidates have to join from February'2018 onward.
OLD POST IN OUR BLOG
OFF CAMPUS - RECRUITMENT PROCESS INVITATION (RPI) for the GET Position at Epiroc Mining India Limited (Part of Atlas Copco Group) in nearby furure for 2017 Passed out Mechanical and Electrical students
NICCO VENTURES has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating a "Off Campus Recruitment Drive" by & for "Epiroc Mining India Limited (Part of Atlas Copco Group)" for the 2017 passed out batch B.E./B.TECH candidates from your region.
Please refer to the attached Job Description file for the complete details about the Job Profile.
In this regard, we would like to invite participation of eligible candidates from your esteemed & reputed institution.
Information about Company and requirements
Epiroc Mining India Limited (Part of Atlas Copco Group):
Epiroc is the company Atlas Copco plans to dividend out in 2018, subject to shareholders' and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc will be a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries with cutting-edge technology, we develop and produce innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provide world-class service and consumables.
Please note that any candidate applying or selected are not supposed to pay any amount/fees (in any form) to the company or our recruitment partners or any parties concerned at any stage (before, during or after) the recruitment process or joining.
Last Date Of Registration Process: 27th Jan’18 [Sat]
Date of the Recruitment Process : Will be informed in due time.
Epiroc Mining India Limited will follow the following Selection Procedure while recruiting the candidates against the vacancies as mentioned above:
Step 01: Registration of the candidates
Step 02: Pre-placement Talk & Q&A Session (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited company officials)
Step 03: Preliminary Screening Test (Aptitude + Technical) - (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited |Elimination Round)
Step 04: Group Discussion (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited | Elimination Round)
Step 05: Business Game (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited officials | Elimination Round)
Step 06: Personal/Technical Interview (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited officials | Elimination Round)
Step 07: Personal/HR Interview (To be conducted by Epiroc Mining India Limited officials | Elimination Round)
Step 08: Declaration of final selected candidates list from Step 07.
Step 09: Offer letters/letter of intent (LOI) of hiring/selecting the candidate will be issued subsequently.
JD – Service Trainee
· The designation for this will be "Service Engineer".
· To work 'hands on' in shifts under supervision of Shift Supervisor.
· To follow all maintenance guidelines and comply with Epiroc Mining India Ltd. maintenance standards.
· To ensure all safety measures are followed by all team members.
· To perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor.
· Supervision and execution of preventive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting, provide service to customers, discuss with them, make root cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the product.
· To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTTR.
· To work according to documented techniques/procedures/methods ensuring all SOPs are followed.
· To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of continuous improvement drive.
· To attend all maintenance events on equipment viz. Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance.
· Ensure proper recording of hours, equipment performance and service events.
· Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance.
· Management of PPEs and Tools required for the job.
· Be an active team member in skill development and skills enhancement.
· Participate in all technical and soft skill training courses.
· Time keeping as per company rules and regulations.