Wednesday 15 June 2016

Online test of Saint Gobain Ltd (For students who are eligible and yet not received user id and password till date)





Those Students who were shortlisted as per list displayed on blog earlier for online test in Saint Gobain Ltd and had not received user id and password till date should send their data immediately on or before 16/06/16 by 12.30 p,m. Also those students whose are eligible as per criteria set by them and their names are not their in earlier shortlist can also send their data on or before 16/06/16 by 12.30 p,m. Any entries after this deadline will not be entertained strictly. so please make sure to follow this deadline.

Criteria is (S.S.C % >=65, H.S.C  %>=65/ Diploma %>=65, SEM 1 T0 7 (S.P.I) >=7.0)

Send your data with following required details immediately at tpo@gecbharuch.com


FULL NAME
ENROLLMENT
CONTACT
EMAIL(must be correct)
ADDRESS
GENDER
DIPLOMA%
S.S.C%
H.S.C %
SEM 1(S.P.I)
SEM 2 (S.P.I)
SEM 3(S.P.I)
SEM 4(S.P.I)
SEM 5(S.P.I)
 SEM 6(S.P.I)
SEM 7(S.P.I)





























No comments:

Post a Comment